Saturday, March 8, 2008

Autism Resources

As Spring arrives we are working on making sure that we are prepared to help Harrison have a jump on with the academic parts of Kindergarten so that he will be able to handle the social aspects with little frustration (I know I am dreaming but let me live in my bubble). The following 2 links I found very helpful- they were shared with me by Kristy from the ASW-Spokane Chapter. The first is for Spokane Public Schools-District 81 Kindergarten Spelling/Phonics Program Guide http://www.spokaneschools.org/ElementaryLiteracy/Spelling/K-Spelling.pdf



The second was for inforamtion on Autism directed to Physicians but I found it pretty helpful in explaining Autism to others who just dont get it!

www.helpautismnow.com

We are dealing with the flu in our household right now-I am finally getting better but Harrison is now coming down with it!

Let me know if this type of information is helpful for you and your family!

No comments: